During their time in college, students may face an unexpected life event or circumstance that causes financial hardship. As a result a fund has been established to aid students in paying for unexpected expenses.
Student Eligibility Criteria:
- Currently enrolled full-time undergraduate
- Do not have an outstanding crisis loan
- Must agree to perform 5 hours of campus-related community service within 3 months
Interest-Free Loan details:
- Maximum request of $700
- May not be used for paying tuition/fees or any fines
- Failure to repay loan within 1 year may result in a registration and/or transcript hold
- Loan applications will not be reviewed during the summer and academic/holiday vacation breaks
For more information, e-mail or call Mary Klink at MKlink@edgewood.edu or 608-663-3451.